The Checklist You Should Use When Hiring An Electrician
There are no short cuts to a safe domestic electrical installation and hiring an electrician, whether it’s repairing damaged wiring, upgrading a fuse box or a completely new install, don’t put your trust in ‘thinking’ you’ve got it right.
Hiring a contractor can be daunting so we have come up with a checklist for you to use Checklist For Hiring An Electrician
- Is your electrician fully licensed, bonded and insured?
- Does your electrician offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee?
- Is your electrician easy to reach by phone or email?
- Does your electrician answer your questions and make you feel comfortable and explain everything you need to know about your scheduled project.
- Does your electrician respect your property?
- The best electrician often comes from a referral
At BK Electric we pride ourselves in delivering an unrivalled level of service, committed to providing quality workmanship along with a professional and friendly electrical service to homeowners.
Our highly trained and licensed electricians are always courteous and friendly and will leave the area of work in a clean and tidy condition. We are confident you will not find a better or more reliable electrical installation and repair service and we offer a wide range of expertise.
Customer satisfaction is our priority and we pride ourselves on our personal service to all clients ensuring our established reputation for quality workmanship and friendly reliable service is maintained. Much of our work is repeat business from existing clients who have found our level of customer support to be invaluable. If you would like to read some of the testimonials please click here.
You can rely on us for an exceptional level of friendly service from the first point of contact to the final certification of completion.
If you have any electrical questions just give us a call.